For 2017, the annual Club Photo and BBQ will take place on Saturday, June 24th.
- The club photo will take place beside the legion at 0900 just before the start of the ride.
- We always hope to get as many members as possible in the photo. If you have other commitments that day you can come for just the photo.
- You must wear your FOG kit to be in the photo. For those that do not yet have FOG kit we will have a variety of pieces on hand.
- Please remember to remove helmets and sunglasses.
- Riders will be organised as:
- current style FOG jersey and FOG shorts in front row and on the ends
- current style FOG jersey without FOG shorts in second row
- old style FOG jersey in back row
- Please RSVP to AnneMarie at ampalfreeman at mymts dot net
- The BBQ will take place rain or shine. It will take place in the backyard of the legion or indoors if it's raining.
- There is no charge for members and significant others. It is provided free of charge as part of your membership.
- Food will be provided. Beer is available for purchase in the legion.
- We rely on potluck for dessert. Please bring sweets/a dessert to share.
October 16, 2017
Volunteers Required for CrossTastic
It's our ninth year running and we require a number of volunteers for Sunday October 22th. If you can help... read more >
August 1, 2017
Muddy Waters Century Ride Replacement
Muddy Waters has been cancelled this year due to the visit of President Jimmy Carter. As Muddy Waters originated with FOG members you just know we've had to plan out own... read more >
April 18, 2017
New Web Site
The new web site is coming live in bits and pieces. Don't be surprised to find some dead links, empty pages, and even duplicate pages.
© FOG Cycling Club 2014-2017