Obtain Membership

You'll need both your FOG membership and MCA membership/licence* to take part in any rides with FOG. Membership is NOT available at the rides, it must be obtained through CCN.  YOU CANNOT RIDE WITHOUT THESE!


You'll need your CCN password, a photo, and a credit card (or PayPal). If you haven't registered for a club or event through CCN previously you'll create an account.


If registering within a day or two of your first ride you'll need to prove you've done this at sign-in before the ride. Please print out a receipt and bring it with you (or you can show it on your smartphone).


The link to the FOG 2017 registration is live here. This will let you register for both FOG and an MCA licence. Please remember to do both.


We recommend not waiting until the last minute as it does take a little time to do.




* any of:

  MCA general membership

  MCA racing licence (Cycling Canada race licence from another province/UCI race licence)

  MCA citizen licence

Latest News

October 16, 2017


Volunteers Required for CrossTastic

It's our ninth year running and we require a number of volunteers for Sunday October 22th. If you can help...  read more >

August 1, 2017


Muddy Waters Century Ride Replacement

Muddy Waters has been cancelled this year due to the visit of President Jimmy Carter. As Muddy Waters originated with FOG members you just know we've had to plan out own...   read more >

April  18, 2017


New Web Site

The new web site is coming live in bits and pieces. Don't be surprised to find some dead links, empty pages, and even duplicate pages.

© FOG Cycling Club 2014-2017